Yeast expression systems can efficiently and economically produce both secreted and intracellular proteins. In addition, yeast provides the advantage of post-translational modifications. It is ideally suitable for large-scale production of recombinant eukaryotic proteins.
Our expertise in protein expression spans both P. pastoris and S. cerevisiae expression systems. If you’re looking for protein production via fed-batch yeast processes, we have the experienced and credentialed staff to move your project forward.
Welgen’s Yeast Expression services include:
• Pichia pastoris and Saccharomyces cerevisiae
• Gene synthesis, Subcloning and Strain construction
• Strain screening and Expression optimization
• Flask and Fermenter production (10-50L)
• Protein Process Development